Philadelphia, Allentown and all of Pennsylvania
Request a Quote
Wedding Quote Form
Every couple sets out to plan a beautiful wedding to share with their friends and family. No one wants to think about what could get in the way of that perfect wedding vision, but the truth is that any number of things could go wrong during the course of planning and the wedding itself. Take, for instance, the following scenarios.
- Your venue catches fire and faces severe damages the week before your wedding, forcing you the either reschedule or choose a new venue at the last minute.
- A close relative falls ill a few days before the wedding and you need to make arrangements to go visit and be there for the family, forcing a postponement of the wedding.
- Two guests get into a violent fight at the wedding reception, causing damage to the property.
- A guest’s car is damaged while in temporary possession of the valet service.
- One of your vendors goes out of business shortly before the wedding, forcing you to scramble to find a replacement.
- Your floral arrangements accidentally get labeled wrong and they’re sent to another event the day before your wedding.
- A new employee at the venue accidentally double books events and since your wedding was booked second, it must be rescheduled.
- Even though you triple checked them, the invitations still somehow go out with the wrong date.
As you can see, it’s not in the realm of impossibilities for a wedding to go south for a variety of reasons. This could be a devastating situation not only because you’ve been eagerly awaiting the big day, but also because you may lose significant investments and non-refundable deposits if the wedding is cancelled or postponed. Fortunately, wedding insurance is designed to cover the financial implications of similar situations.
Consider adding “purchase wedding insurance” to you planning checklist to gain invaluable financial protection for one of the biggest days of your life.