Congratulations! Where are you registered?
Registering for wedding gifts is one of the essential steps most young couples take when they get engaged.
Here’s a look at some of the numbers surrounding the practice, from The Knot Market Intelligence 2010 Bridal Registry Study:
- Eighty-eight percent of engaged couples (about 1.5 million) set up a registry.
- They register at an average of three retailers. The top stores are Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, and Macy’s.
- Couples register an average of six months before their wedding date.
- Couples register for an average of 151 items. The most popular are bakeware and kitchen appliances.
- Family members spend an average of $146 on gifts from registry lists; friends typically spend an average of $79.
Your wedding is unique, so why protect it with cookie-cutter insurance? The Weimer Group is pleased to announce we have added Wedding Insurance to our menu of insurance products we are able to offer our clients. Unlike other companies that offer predetermined packages, Wedsure gives you the freedom to customize your Wedding Insurance. You select the coverage you need! There are nine options to choose from including personal liability that includes Host Liquor Liability, cancellation/postponement including change of heart coverage, gifts, jewerly, loss of deposits, photographs and video, rented property, special attire, and professional counseling. Cost of coverage starts at $95.00. Contact us today for more details.