September is Life Insurance Awareness Month, the perfect time to think about all the things Life Insurance can do for you and your family.
The “7 Wonders of Life Insurance” will remind you of the many ways life insurance can be life changing.
- Buys time – Allows loved ones to focus on their grief instead of worrying about how to pay for the funeral and other final expenses.
- Provides a fresh start – Lets loved ones start with a clean slate by helping to pay off credit card bills, outstanding loans and even the mortgage.
- Generates income – Helps replace lost income for years to come so that surviving family members can continue to pay for life’s necessities.
- Offers flexibility – Gives surviving family members time off from work or transition to a more adaptable work schedule.
- Creates opportunities – Can provide funding to start a business or pay for schooling to train for a new career.
- Funds the future – Offers a way to fund longer-range goals, college education for the children or a comfortable retirement for a surviving spouse.
- Helps leave a legacy – Gives parents the chance to leave future generations with the legacy of long-term financial security.
We live for life’s wondrous moments, let The Weimer Group help you with planning your financial security to give you peace of mind. Representing many life insurance companies including Grange Insurance. Contact our office for a no-obligation review of your insurance program. With offices in Harleysville and Perkasie, we are here to work for you.