Thinking about home improvement?
You should ask prospective contractors questions up front. The Federal Trade Commission recommends asking these questions:
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you licensed and registered with the state?
- How many projects like this have you completed in the last year?
- May I have a list of references?
- Will you be using subcontractors?
- What types of insurance do you carry?
Also, check for complaints with your state Attorney General’s Office, the Better Business Bureau and your local builder’s association.
The Weimer Group’s primary objective is to provide each of our clients with financial security and peace of mind by delivering personal solutions through one-on-one relationships. If you are a contractor, contact us today for competitive business insurance rates. Homeowners, you can save too. Contact us today or visit one of our convenient offices located in Harleysville and Perkasie.