What type of coverage do you need?

If you plan on traveling to Canada, be sure to contact your auto insurance agent for your Canadian ID card, also known as Non-Resident Inter-Province Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance Card. This card provides proof that your auto insurance company will provide coverage of no less than the minimum legal requirement in any Canadian jurisdiction where you travel.

If while you are in Canada and are involved in an accident or get pulled over, be prepared to be fined for a lack of a proper ID card if you are not carrying this card.

Besides your camera, be sure to pack this card too!

Clients of The Weimer Group can contact our office by visiting our Virtual Insurance Office at www.TheWeimerGroup.com to submit a request. Or feel free to call us at 888.304.6678 for yours.
Posted 7:24 PM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011
  • 2010
  • 2009

View Mobile Version

Our Customer Feedback

Leave A Review

From Our Blog

Save Money When You SHOP LOCAL

View All of Our Wonderful Pennsylvania Partners
  • Aflac
  • Amercol
  • Grundy
  • Liberty Mutual
  • Selective
  • Erie
  • Foremost
  • Hagerty
  • Ohio
  • Infinity
  • Plymouth Rock
  • Progressive