Christmas is less than a week away but there are still some of us that haven’t finished our shopping, yes we’re talking to you. But, it’s not too late! Whether you have to just get some stocking stuffers or you’re still looking for that perfect big gift, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve put together tons of the best gifts to give to your loved ones this holiday season.
- Nike Fuel Band SE- The smart, simple and fun way to get more active. Might be perfect for your New Year’s Resolution!
- Chrome Cast- Perfect for streaming YouTube or Netflix from your smartphone, computer or tablet. Also, way cheaper than Apple TV.
- The North Face ‘e-Tip’ Gloves- Perfect to keep your hands toasty warm and also to be able to text on your smartphone without having to take your gloves off.
- Xbox One or PlayStation 4- Depends which your gamer would like more!
- Pill Portable Speaker by Dr. Dre- Has 4 built-in speakers that deliver soaring highs and deep bass, plus it’s portable!
- iTunes gift card- Perfect stocking stuffer, plus you can choose the amount you want to give.
- Tablet- There are tons of them out there so you will have to do your research on which best suits your needs. Some you can get for under $70!
- Smartphone- Again, you will have to test them out and decide which you like the best. There is the iPhone 5C & 5S, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC one and so much more!
- Keurig- The perfect Coffeemaker Brewing System. Comes in different sizes and has tons of flavors of coffee, espresso, hot chocolate and more!
- NutriBullet- Again, perfect for your New Year’s Resolution. It breaks down foods to its most digestible state so you can drastically improve your health and energy levels.
- Despicable Me 2- Great for the kids and the adults will get a laugh out of it too!
- Eos lip balm- Another great stocking stuffer which also comes in so many flavors!
Remember, you know what your friends and family will like better than us. So if you have something in mind you think they will love, chances are they will! But, just in case, a gift receipt is always a good idea