You know that life insurance is important – for your family, for your business, for your peace of mind. But with all the options out there, how do you choose? Should you get Term Life, Permanent Life or a combination of both?
Universal Life Insurance, offered by Erie Family Life Insurance Company(1) , combines the affordability of term insurance with the long-term security of permanent insurance: the best of both worlds.
Erie Family Life offers two different Universal Life programs:
- ERIEflex3 Universal Life - This policy is designed to accumulate cash value(2). You select a premium level that you are comfortable with, and part of your premium can help your policy build cash value. That’s money that could be there down the road, as long as the required premiums are paid.
- ERIEflex4 Universal Life - This policy is geared more toward life-long protection. It will remain in force either for your lifetime or for any other period of time you choose, as long as the required premiums are paid.
Additional policy features:
- Minimum issue size: $50,000
- Minimum issue age: 15 days
- Maximum issue age: 85
- Select rates available at $100,000 of coverage
Our agency can help you discover which type of life insurance is best for you. Contact our agency today.
(1) Annuity and life insurance products are not available in New York.
(2) Policy cash values accrue with a non-guaranteed interest rate. Use of policy cash values could reduce the life insurance protection.
Not all companies are licensed to operate in all states. Not all products are offered in all states. Go to erieinsurance.com for company licensure and territory information.