What type of coverage do you need?

There’s nothing like a summer vacationing at the beach. Sun, sand, and the surf equals a great time! But with all the fun and great weather comes hurricane season and Nor’easters.

Protecting your property at the shore is different than a home located inland. Shore properties have different needs and conditions that effect the home such as wind damage and flooding.

If you’re a homeowner of a coastal property in New Jersey and Maryland, we can help you!

We’ve partnered with a broker that can provide:

  • Dwelling limits up to $20 million for an owner occupied or a secondary seasonal home.
  • Owner Secondary/Seasonal Rental and Rental Dwellings.
  • Liability limits available up to $1,000,000 ($500,000 on rental occupancy)
  • Prior losses are acceptable
  • Windstorm Coverage
Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011
  • 2010
  • 2009

View Mobile Version

Our Customer Feedback

Leave A Review

From Our Blog

Save Money When You SHOP LOCAL

View All of Our Wonderful Pennsylvania Partners
  • Aflac
  • Amercol
  • Grundy
  • Liberty Mutual
  • Selective
  • Erie
  • Foremost
  • Hagerty
  • Ohio
  • Infinity
  • Plymouth Rock
  • Progressive