Before you hit the water this year make sure you have the proper insurance for your boat. Our agency specializes in writing insurance policies for boaters. The Weimer Group can create an insurance policy to fit your special needs. Erie offers:
- Comprehensive coverage
- Physical damage coverage- Covers physical loss of or damage to the boat equipment and accessories and outboard motor or trailer.
- Liability coverage- Provides liability protection for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical payments coverage- Provides bodily injury protection for you, your family and others.
- Up to $500 to repair or replace boating equipment and accessories at no additional cost
- Payments up to $250 per occurrence for emergency towing to the nearest marina
- Up to $1,000 coverage of non-owned property
- Up to $500 for personal effects
- Up to $500 for fire extinguisher recharge or replace
- Quick and fair claims service
- Ensures that you will be contacted promptly after reporting a loss
- You have a local agent who lives where you do
- Local claims support that is available 24/7
Contact a local Erie Insurance Agent today to get a quote and learn more about the coverage. If your boat is equipped with certain safety equipment, you may also qualify for premium credits that will save you money on your policy. Ask your local agent for details.