If you’re going to brave the crowds and go out shopping on Black Friday, there are some things you want to keep in mind. Black Friday is a crazy shopping day because of all the great deals out there. Many people get trampled by crowds, or get into fights over the last piece of merchandise. If this doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, stay home and hop on your computer. Online shopping can be just as thrilling and you can do it from the comfort of your own home! But, if you heart is set on braving the cold on Black Friday keep this tips in mind this year:
- Dont act like you have 8 arms- Only buy as much as you can physcially carry.
- Save your receipts- You might want to return things you bought on Black Friday and most stores won’t take back your items without receipts or tags.
- Conceal your purchases- Put all your purchases in your truck. Also, make sure your windows are up and your car is locked. You don’t want all the items you just bought to get stolen.
- Do your research- Know which stores are going to have the best deals and at what times. There’s nothing worse than buying something then finding out
- Map it out- Figure out what stores you will be going to and in what order so that you can make the smartest purchases possible.
- Bring a cross body bag- This will insure that your wallet and belongings are close and secure to your body. It’s also a good idea to only bring one credit card instead of cash. Cash is irreplaceable, credit cards can be cancelled.
- Dress in layers- It might be freezing cold outside, but inside the stores it’s nice and toasty. To avoid roasting in the store or freezing outside, layers allow you to put on and take off clothing when needed.
- Have fun!- If you’re not having fun on Black Friday, you are not doing it right!