Great News! American Collectors Insurance now offers broader underwriting guidelines and additional program features, making us your go-to market for all collector vehicle risks! Not only do we provide superior Agreed Value coverage at a fraction of the cost of standard auto insurance, we also accept risks more often and more consistently than anyone else in the market.
Here’s what’s new with American Collectors!*
- No More Vehicle Age Restrictions – That’s right – collector cars no longer have to be 25 years or older to qualify. You can insure modern classics or exotics, so long as they are collector vehicles and used as such.
- Less Driving Experience Required – We now require only five years of licensed driving experience in order to qualify for our program or operate an insured vehicle (surcharge applies to drivers with five to nine years’ experience).
- Higher Liability Limits and More Deductible Options Available – Providing you with more cost and coverage options.
- Additional Garaging Options Accepted – Common garages and carports within gated communities will now be considered (not available in FL, NY, NC).
- “Freedom Tier” for General Use – If you wish to use your collector vehicles for general transportation, now you can! Our Freedom Tier provides collectors with 7,500 annual miles for hobby, pleasure, and occasional general use.
- Mileage Limits Expanded for Hobby Use – Collectors who use their vehicles for hobby use now can select between 2,500, 5,000 or 7,500 miles per year.
- Towing and Labor for Collectors (TLC) Plan Available – This comprehensive reimbursement plan is affordably priced on a policy level. Emergency services and unique reimbursements designed just for collector car owners; like missing a car show due to an accident or mechanical breakdown.
- Discounts for High Value Vehicles – Collector cars and collections valued $250,000 and above are eligible for discounts.
Your PA auto insurance policy for your daily vehicles may not provide you the coverage benefits and affordable premium a collector car policy can. Find out more today by visiting our virtual insurance office at http://www.theweimergroup.com or click here for a rate on your car.
*Program features and availability vary by state. Please contact us for details and availability.