It’s February 1st, so how’s your New Years’ resolutions going? I decided rather than starting on January 1st and by February 1st being disappointed that I didn’t keep my resolution; I decided February 1st would be my start date to changing my health. Thanks to Lehigh Valley Health Network, here are five quick tips to help you make a lifestyle change that will improve your health and quality of life:
- Make the Time - Exercising for 30 minutes a day, whether it’s at a gym or in your living room, can help you lose weight.
- Do it Often - Schedule those workouts four to five times a week.
- Focus - If you go to a gym or a class, use the time to exercise. You can socialize before or after.
- Try Something New - Is line dancing for you? How about kettlebells or zumba?
- Get Personal - A personal trainer may help you stay motivated and offer fresh options.
Brought to you by your friends at The Weimer Group.